HEALTH , SAFETY & ENVIRONMENT POLICY
We all at Al-Yousifi are committed towards our responsibility towards human being by creating, maintaining and ensuring Health, Safety & Environment Policy in accordance with Company and Environment Act.
All employees & workers including new recruits shall be given proper training & understanding for the objectives of HSE Policy before placing them in the projects. It is the duty of all to act gracefully with the co-workers and constantly striving towards its goal of achievingobjectives of HSE policy for Clean, Safe & Green environment.
Al Yousifi recognizes the vital importance of Health, Safety and Environmental (HSE) standards in all operations. The company undertakes preemptive measures to minimize its impact on the environment and to eliminate potential harm to workers, customers, clients, and anyone at a company worksite.
Our Health, Safety and Environment objectives are given equal value with other businessobjectives and will never be compromised.
- HSE excellence
- No accidents
- No harm to people
- No harm to environment
- No quitting time
QUALITY ASSURANCE & QUALITY CONTROL
The Corporate Quality Control Policy is designed with the customer and client project needs in mind.
To achieve this objective the company designs a course of action to optimally meet the challenges and satisfactorily complete each project. The company
fosters and cultivates an atmosphere of professionalism and expertise for all our projects.
Management Defined As:
- Al-Yousifi’s Quality Plan addresses Quality Control and Quality Assurance requirements with processes that are continually reviewed and updated
- The Contract Administration Department, along with the assigned Project Manager, are responsible for insuring that all project speciﬁcations are strictly followed
- In consultation with the customer, Al-Yousifi examines products, services and processes for the minimum levels of quality established at project start
- Quality Control is directed at products, services, and processes, as well as the skill set of the employees assigned to work on a given project
- The ISO Quality Management System (QMS) is integrated into all critical business processes and decision making practices
- The effectiveness of the QMS processes is continuously improved to enhance value to customers and clients while strict compliance to all quality standards and regulatory requirements are ensured